Sunday 26 August 2012

Random

Hey,
Today I decided to do some photos with my new photo camera to test it. I really like the effect of those 16 Mpx and I was so impatient to share the pics with you. The first one is something like a sneak peak of an entry I want to do in the future  - What's in my purse. So yeah...here it is :))


The second one is a photo of my nails I made a few days ago. I had a glitter nail polish I had bought long ago and I don't use it very often. I decided to put in more glitter and the result is...extra shining gold nails. You have to try it! You can put glitter (more or less) in any colour, believe me, it's awesome
 ^^
Here it is - my little update for today.
I wish you a happy afternoon! Prepare for the new week, Monday is comming :)

11 comments:

  1. wow beautiful colors of your nails!!!:):)
    i'm following you, visit my blog if you want :)
    http://anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I took a look at your blog, it's nice :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What nail varnish are you wearing?

    Feyi
    www.uncovertheuntold.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On that photo I'm wearing Golden Rose Ceramic Nail Polosih #17 that I mixed with golden glitter :)

      Delete
  4. The photos look amazing! Camera envy!

    Em

    Emc-dot.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nails. Reminds me of the Olympics theme. I love your blog and so tagged you for a Liebster Award.

    www.mintyessence.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails are gorgeous!

    I'm following you back via GFC.

    I am currently running a giveaway on my blog, check it out if you're interested.

    Julie
    http://sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you for following me back ^^ That's an awesome giveaway on your blog. I would participate if it wasn't open only in UK. :)
      Best wishes,
      Vicky ^^

      Delete
  7. Yay! It's always so exciting to get a new camera! And the pictures look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, i think this would look great for a night out or around Christmas :).

    Feyi
    uncovertheuntold.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete